Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Swap Fairy

Just when I needed a serious dose of happiness...look what came in the mail today! More stitch markers from the Stitch Marker Swap . This time my swap fairy revealed herself and is non other than The Creative One! On top of revealing herself she went beyond her obligation of some beautiful stitch markers and included two balls of Winter Cotton in a lovely blue and a perfectly fall scented candle! All of which are *very* much appreciated!



Thanks Bethanie! You really made my day! I will be sure to post FO photos of whatever becomes of the Winter Cotton you sent. You are truly a knitting lovlie!

2 Comments:

Blogger bethanie said...

You are VERY welcome. I'm glad you like everything. Have a great week!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful markers and neat extras too!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home